Monday 29 April 2013

Little House in the mountains of Madeira, Portugal

Via Flickr:
Little House in the mountains of Madeira, Portugal

From visitmadeira.pt: Madeira island is 310 miles from the African coast and 620 miles from the European continent, which is the equivalent of a 1 hour 30 minutes flight from Lisbon. The Madeira Archipelago, discovered by the Portuguese in 1418, is made up of the islands of Madeira, Porto Santo and the uninhabited islands of Selvagens and Desertas.

My images are registered with the US Copyright Office, they must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances without my express permission. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. In addition, my photographs cannot be modified for commercial or advertising use, nor can they be copied or reproduced in any form without my permission. For non commercial use, such as on a blog, attribution to Joe Daniel Price including a return link must be made along with the image. If you would like to purchase my prints you can do that here. If you'd like to inquire about licensing an image commercially please message me via Flickr Mail, email me at pprice@gotadsl.co.uk or choose request to license the image via Getty.

No comments:

Post a Comment