Tuesday 30 April 2013

Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall, London, England

Via Flickr:
Horse Guards Parade, Whitehall, London, England

From Wikipedia: Horse Guards Parade is a large parade ground off Whitehall in central London. It is the site of the annual ceremonies of Trooping the Colour, which commemorates the monarch's official birthday, and Beating Retreat. Horse Guards Parade was formerly the site of the Palace of Whitehall's tiltyard, where tournaments (including jousting) were held in the time of Henry VIII. It was also the scene of annual celebrations of the birthday of Queen Elizabeth I. The area has been used for a variety of reviews, parades and other ceremonies since the 17th century.

My images are registered with the US Copyright Office, they must not be used for commercial purposes under any circumstances without my express permission. All commercial uses will incur a licensing fee. In addition, my photographs cannot be modified for commercial or advertising use, nor can they be copied or reproduced in any form without my permission. For non commercial use, such as on a blog, attribution to Joe Daniel Price including a return link must be made along with the image. If you would like to purchase my prints you can do that here. If you'd like to inquire about licensing an image commercially please message me via Flickr Mail, email me at pprice@gotadsl.co.uk or choose request to license the image via Getty.

No comments:

Post a Comment